Top 10 Most Annoying Insects
Reviewing a list of the 10 most annoying insects reminds me of why insect screens are of such vital importance. An influx of any one or more of these insects in your home could spell a real disaster, so protecting your home pre-emptively with insect screens is the smart choice.
These insects can put a real damper on family time,
- Mosquitoes – Probably the most dangerous on the list, other than poisonous spiders.
- Flies – They are fast and super annoying.
- Cockroaches – These are the most resilient of the insects
- Bees/wasps are necessary for pollination but when they make their way into your home, its pretty difficult to get rid of them.
- Spiders – not technically an insect but equally annoying
- Ticks- creepy and blood sucking.
- grasshoppers – probably the least annoying on this list but you still don’t want them in your home.
- Fleas – cause itching and lumps, they also get away really quickly so identifying them can be difficult.
- Ants – Your food is never safe with these around.
- Beetles – Usually make their way in groups.
Read more at http://www.thetoptens.com/most-annoying-insects/