Avoiding the Biggest Home Decor Mistakes
PopSugar.com.au there are certain home decor mistakes that people keep making over and over. Here are some of the mistakes we should avoid,
- Painting without doing a colour test first. Then it looks completely different on the wall and you hate it.
- Buying a shag rug. These ruugs shed and you may end up having to spend all day vacuuming.
- Installing marble countertops. They are high maintenance and expensive. Also there are some more durable, affordable options like quartz.
- Buying an aggresively coloured sofa. You may get tired of it and its harder to get rid of than some cushions and other accents.
- Making rushed decorating decisions.
- Putting off basic renovations until after you move in. This is going to cause alot of inconvenience.
- Buying cheap furniture with the intention of reupholstering to save money. This could end up costing more.
- White carpets. No amount of upkeep will keep them the original white colour.
Read more at http://www.popsugar.com.au/home/Biggest-Home-Decor-Mistakes-You-Can-Make-41862692