Call us today for a free Measure and Quote
07 55938882

Toddler Hospitalised After Swallowing an Insect

by admin October 13, 2017

Photo source: Pixabay

A toddler was recently hospitalised after swallowing a bug on a playground.

The one year old child was playing when she began to vomit violently, turn red with a rash and her face swelled.

The mother of the child noticed a White Cedar Moth in her hand.

The child was taken to Gympie hospital where she remained for 4 hours.

The child had to be syringe-fed due to the swelling.

Read more at https://www.gympietimes.com.au/news/toxic-snack-toddler-rushed-to-hospital-after-swall/3228658/




admin
admin

Author



Also in Blog News

Tips To Enjoy A Budget Friendly BBQ

by Carl Jackson May 03, 2018

Colour Predictions for The New Year

by Carl Jackson May 03, 2018

Keeping Pesky Insects Out of Your Home

by Carl Jackson May 02, 2018