Safe Use of Insect Repellents
While insect repellents can help you avoid painful and unnecessary insect bites, we need to remember that they are chemicals which if used incorrectly can be harmful.
- Only used approved insect repellents which have been government tested and proven safe.
- Always read the label and follow the directions given.
- Only apply a small amount of repellent on exposed skin
- Never spray insect repellents directly into your face
- If repellent gets into your eyes, wash immediately and wash your hands after use.
- Remember the best repellent is keeping insects out of your home completely. This can be done by covering your doors and windows with insect screens.
Find out more http://finance.yahoo.com/news/information-safe-personal-insect-repellents-144400913.html